I’m a fourth-year Ph.D. student at Institute of Robotics at the University of Michigan. Previously, I completed my Master degree in Robotics at UofM and bachelor degree at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (USETC) My interests are Robot perception and manipulation involving computer vision and machine learning, now I’m working in 4PROGRESS lab headed by Prof. Chad Jenkins
- Jun, 2020. I will be working at Amazon Lab 126 as Applied Scientist Intern. Really excited about the new journey!
- May, 2020. Our LIT paper has been accepted to IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L)!
- Feb, 2020. We have public our LIT light-field dataset for transparent object detection, segmentation, and pose estimation.
- Nov, 2019. I will be present our GlassLoc paper in IROS 2019, Machu, China.
- Jul, 2019. Our GlassLoc paper is accepted to IROS 2019.